Are you compliant?
Health care continues to evolve and the need for assistance with regulatory compliance has grown. Businesses of all sizes are subject to many new requirements, which if not met, can lead to substantial fines and penalties.
JS Clark has developed our own cutting-edge tools and resources to assist our clients with preparing for constant changes due to ever-changing legislation. These tools allow our clients to make confident benefit plan decisions for their future and stay on top of changing health care laws and regulations.
To help you stay in the know, we monitor the following (this list is not all inclusive):
- Business Associate Agreements
- Privacy Notifications
- Secured Data Transmission
- Protection of Personal Health Information
Employer Required Notifications
- Waiving Coverage and Special Enrollment Rights
- Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act
- Newborn Mother’s Health Protection Act
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
- CHIP − Medicaid and Children’s Health
- Consent to Receive Electronic Notices
- And More!
Download our Compliance Guidance Brochure to learn how JS Clark Agency can help you stay compliant!