JS Clark Agency’s 2020 Virtual Fall Seminar: Navigating the Employer and Employee Impacts of COVID-19 Recap
JS Clark Agency’s 2020 Virtual Fall Seminar: Navigating the Employer and Employee Impacts of COVID-19 was an informative and helpful event for HR professionals at organizations in various industries.
With the COVID-19 pandemic, HR professionals have had to field questions and concerns and keep up with new legislation and compliance requirements regularly. JS Clark’s fall seminar provided must-know information from benefit, legal, human resources, wellness and compliance experts.
View the recordings and download the presentations. Save the date for our 2021 Spring Seminar on March 16, 2021!
The seminar covered:
- Future outlooks on employee benefits for the remainder of 2020
- COVID-19 and Employee Benefits
- Wellness Tips and Guidance for Employer During the Pandemic
- Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangements (ICHRA)
- The future of work for the remainder of 2020 and beyond, and HR leadership tips during a crisis.
- COVID-19 Legal Updates