5 Reasons You Should Attend JS Clark Agency’s 2020 Spring Seminar
Seminars are an excellent place to meet and network with industry professionals, as well as pick up new ideas and information. JS Clark’s Spring Seminar: Shaping Benefits for a Diverse Workforce offers the opportunity for you to:
- Get the latest updates regarding employee benefits. Our seminars are timely and relevant. JS Clark Agency doesn’t discuss generics or evergreen content. Our presenters discuss topics that are happening in the current world of employee benefits, which means information you can put to use when you return to your office. You’ll absorb relevant and actionable content.
- Engage in the opportunity to mingle with other HR Professionals. Discuss trends and more with other like-minded professionals during the lunch hour or breaks at JS Clark’s Spring Seminar. Hear what questions others are asking and gain more insight into HR issues.
- Ask questions and get answers. In addition to learning about the latest employee benefits regulations, you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions to JS Clark’s Compliance Director Jennifer Young. Jennifer has more than 25 years of experience in resolving compliance issues.
- Receive HRCI and SHRM credits. Need certification credits for the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) or the HR Certification Institute (HRCI), our seminar qualifies for both.
- Learn about JS Clark Agency, a leader in the benefits industry for 30+ years. The JS Clark Agency, An AssuredPartners Company, is a full-service employee benefits firm located in Southfield, Michigan. Since 1987, JS Clark has been providing employee benefit services to more than 300 clients. The agency specializes in the design, communication, administration, compliance and overall management of group benefit programs. JS Clark Account Executives offer complimentary consultations for organizations in all industries.
Attend JS Clark’s complimentary seminar and bring a colleague! Seating is limited. JS Clark’s 2020 Spring Seminar takes place on Thursday, April 9 from 9:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., at Somerset Inn 2601 W. Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084.REGISTER
Questions? Contact Christina Strong Regan, JS Clark’s Marketing Manager at 248.663.1193 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.